Receive Free Single Parent Support Here at About.com
By Jennifer Wolf, About.com Guide
- Make Friends in Our Online Community
- Receive Ongoing Support
- Share Your Story With Our Readers
- Share Your Single Parenting Tips & Suggestions
- Access Information and Resources
Make Friends in Our Online Community
We also have a discussion board for single parents online, where you can get to know other single moms and dads, vent your frustrations, and get the support you need, 24/7.
Receive Ongoing Support
Stay up-to-date with the latest articles and forum discussions by opting to receive our free weekly newsletter for single parents. In addition, consider signing up for an online E-mail course.
Share Your Story With Our Readers
Whether you consider yourself a novice or a pro, your experiences as a single parent can offer tremendous hope and encouragement to other single moms and dads. Share your story by contributing to one of the following features:
- Answer "The Daddy Question"
- How to Win Child Custody in Court
- Family Court Frustrations
- Introduce the Kids to a New Love Interest
Share Your Single Parenting Tips & Suggestions
Single parenting is hard work, but along the way, you've discovered some tips and tricks to make it easier. Share them with our readers through the following "Readers Respond" features:
- How Do You Find "Me Time?"
- How Do You Help Your Kids Cope With "No-Show" Visits?
- What Are You Most Proud of?
- What Are Your Personal Dating Rules?
- How Do You Find Emergency Child Care?
Access Information and Resources
Browse the categories below to find answers to the questions you've been asking, access local resources, and read articles written specifically for single parents.
- Support for Single Parents
- Time for Yourself
- Family Relationships
- Parenting Advice
- Your Child's Education
- Home Management