Are you considering filing for child support in New Hampshire? The following "Frequently Asked Questions" will help you learn more about the process as you prepare to request New Hampshire child support:
How Do I Locate My Local New Hampshire Child Support Agency?
New Hampshire child support resources can be found both online and at your local child support enforcement agency.
- Visit the New Hampshire's Division of Child Support Services web site
- Contact the Division of Child Support Services to locate your local office of child support services
How Can I File for New Hampshire Child Support?In New Hampshire, you can apply for child support right from the Department of Child Support Services web site. The following steps will help you establish a child support order in New Hampshire:
- Become familiar with New Hampshire’s child support guidelines.
- In order to apply for child support services in New Hampshire, you must request an application through your nearest Department of Health and Human Services district office.
- When filing for child support, provide a much detailed, accurate information as you can.
- Parents receiving child support in New Hampshire can opt to receive child support via direct deposit or electronic debit cards.