How do I find my local child support agency?
Start by visiting the Colorado Division of Child Support Enforcement website, which includes a search tool called "Find County Offices" to help you locate your local OCSE. Alternatively, you can call 2-1-1 to find the office nearest you.
How do I file for child support in Colorado?
The following steps will help you establish a child support order in Colorado:
- Become familiar with Colorado's child support guidelines.
- Optional: Use the Colorado Child Support Calculator to estimate the amount of child support you will receive.
- Print an application for child support services in Colorado.
- Submit the application online or in person at your local child support agency. (Please note that there is a one-time $20 application fee.)
- Once your child support order has been established, sign up online to receive payments through Colorado's FSR card or through direct deposit.
How do I file for a child support modification in Colorado?
Visit Colorado's Changing an Order page to request an adjustment. Note that either parent can request a modification as long as he or she can prove a "substantial and continuing" change in circumstances.
Where can I access federal child support resources?
There are several federal resources available to you, including: