Child Custody Help for Single Parents
- Understand Child Custody
- Parent-Child Visitation
- Prepare for Court
- Co-Parenting Plans
- Special Circumstances
Understand Child Custody
The following resources will help you learn about child custody and the laws in your state.
- The Best Interests of the Child
- Prepare for a Child Custody Evaluation
- Child Custody for Unmarried Parents
Visitation is a key time for your children. Whether you're the custodial parent or the non-custodial parent, making the effort to value and honor your kids' visitation time can have a huge impact on your children.
- Sample Visitation Schedule
- Free and Low-Cost Visitation Ideas
- Maximize Overnight Visits
- Supervised Visitation Tips
Prepare for Court
Use the following resources to make sure that you're well-prepared for each court appearance.
If you're a single parent working to intentionally co-parent with your child's mom or dad, it's imperative that you have a plan in place for how you're going to make that happen.
Every family is unique. Get answers to the circumstances you're facing with these resources.
- International Child Custody Disputes
- Prevent Parental Abduction
- Relocation Guidelines
- Grandparents' Child Custody Rights