Description of the Service From eHarmony's Web Site::
Cost of eHarmony::
- Paying monthly: $59.95 per month
- Paying for three months at a time: $119.85 (which equals $39.95 per month)
- Paying for six months at a time: $179.70 (which equals $29.95 per month)
- Paying for one year at a time: $239.40 (which equals $19.95 per month)
Pros of Choosing eHarmony::
- eHarmony matches users based on compatibility testing
- They offer guided, graduated steps of communication, which can help users become comfortable with one another
- eHarmony appeals to individuals who are serious about finding a mate
- The cost may deter individuals who are inclined to approach online dating with a less-than-serious attitude
Cons of Choosing eHarmony::
- The cost of eHarmony is high compared to some of the other online dating sites.
- eHarmony structured process, which depends on both users responding positively to eHarmony's suggestions, can become cumbersome.