At this time, the state of Texas does not provide an online child support calculator. However, you can use the Texas Child Support Calculator provided by officials in Travis County. In order to complete your calculations, you'll need:
- The non-custodial parent's average monthly income
- The amount of money taken out for Social Security each month
- The amount of money taken out for Federal and state income taxes each month
- The amount of money taken out monthly for union dues
- The amount of money spent on the child's health care each month
Texas also reduces the amount of child support owed for each additional child for which the non-custodial parent is paying support. For more information about how child support is determined in Texas, read Texas Child Support Guidelines.