Remember the old Christmas carol The Twelve Days of Christmas? "On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..." Let's change it around a bit. For the next twelve days, let's look at gifts you can give to yourself, during the holidays and all throughout the year.
On the first day of Christmas, I gave a gift to me: an evening out just for me.
When was the last time you gave yourself a night out? (If you're wondering where you'd go, that's a sure sign that you need it now more than ever!) Go grab your calendar and mark off a night out for yourself. I know it's complicated, and you'll have to find child care or swap babysitting duties with a friend, but that's why you're planning it out in advance, so you have time to take care of those details. Read More...
More About.com Sites Celebrating the Twelve Days of Christmas:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day One
- 12 Days of Christmas Countdown for Working Moms
- 12 Days of Holiday Merriment for Families with College Kids
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Printables: Special-Needs Carols
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring, Day 1