Print this page | Return to the beginning of this tutorial
In addition to all the things we've covered so far, there are several more items you'll want to include in your parenting plan.
- If either of you has to hire a babysitter, will the other parent have the option of filling in for you?
- What legal action must be taken before the formal plan can be changed?
- What if either of you relocates?
- How will you handle contact with extended family members?
- What about new dating partners?
In addition, you may want to include special concerns such as pool safety, food allergies, and extra-curricular activities.
Print Section XI: Additional Considerations.
Return to the very beginning of this parenting plan step-by-step tutorial.