8 of 9
Schedule Changes, Parent-Child Communication, and Decision Making
Page 7 of 8 printable parenting plan worksheets
Print all 8 pages | Return to the beginning of this tutorial
There is still more to consider as you develop your co-parenting plan.
- How will you handle occasional changes to the schedule?
- Can visits be rescheduled?
- Under what circumstances?
- Can the kids phone the other parent at any time?
- What about E-mail?
- Who has the power to make day-to-day decisions?
- What about major decision making authority?
These are all important issues that must be considered when you're developing your parenting plan.