Are you considering filing for child support in Oklahoma? The following "Frequently Asked Questions" will help you learn more about the process as you prepare to request Oklahoma child support:
How Do I Locate My Local Oklahoma Child Support Agency?
Oklahoma child support resources can be found both online and at your local child support enforcement agency.
- Visit the Oklahoma Child Support Services web site
- Locate your local Human Services Center in Oklahoma
How Can I File for Oklahoma Child Support?In Oklahoma, you can apply for child support right from the Department of Child Support Services web site. The following steps will help you establish a child support order in Oklahoma:
- Become familiar with Oklahoma’s child support guidelines.
- You can print an application for child support services right from the Department of Human Services web site.
- You will need to then mail the application directly to the Oklahoma Centralized Support Registry at P. O. Box 268876, Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8876
- When filing for child support, provide a much detailed, accurate information as you can.