How do I find my local child support agency?
Start by visiting the Nevada Division of Child Support Services website, which provides a comprehensive list of local child support agencies throughout the state. Alternatively, you can call 2-1-1 to find the office nearest you.
How do I file for child support in Nevada?
The following steps will help you establish a child support order in Nevada:
- Become familiar with Nevada's child support guidelines.
- Optional: Use the Nevada Child Support Calculator to estimate the amount of child support you will receive.
- Print an application for child support services in Nevada.
- Mail, fax, or hand-deliver the completed application to your local child support agency.
- Once your child support order has been established, sign up online to receive payments through Nevada's debit card system.
Where can I access additional child support resources?
There are several federal and state resources available to you, including: