How do I find my local child support agency?
Start by visiting the Kansas Child Support Services website, which provides a comprehensive list of individual Division of Family Services offices throughout the state. Alternatively, you can call 2-1-1 to find the office nearest you.
How do I file for child support in Kansas?
The following steps will help you establish a child support order in Kansas:
- Become familiar with Kansas's child support guidelines.
- Optional: Use the Kansas Child Support Calculator to estimate the amount of child support you will receive.
- Print an application for child support services in Kansas.
- Complete the application and return it to your local DFS office.
- Once your child support order has been established, you'll be eligible to receive payments through Kansas's debit card system (called the "NOW Card").
Where can I access additional child support resources?
There are several federal and state resources available to you, including: