How do I find my local child support agency?
Start by visiting the Delaware Division of Child Support Enforcement website, which includes three OCSE branches throughout the state. Please note that the offices are only open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Extended hours have been discontinued.
How do I file for child support in Delaware?
The following steps will help you establish a child support order in Delaware:
- Become familiar with Delaware's child support guidelines.
- Optional: Use the Delaware Child Support Calculator to estimate the amount of child support you will receive.
- Print an application for child support services in Delaware.
- Have the application notarized and submit it to your local child support agency.
- Once your child support order has been established, sign up online for Delaware's direct deposit system.
How do I file for a child support modification in Delaware?
You will have to file your request with your local family court. However, it must be more than two-and-a-half years since the last modification (or the initial establishment of child support).
Where can I access additional child support resources?
There are several federal and state resources available to you, including: