How do I find my local child support agency?
Start by visiting the Arkansas Child Support Enforcement website, which provides a clickable map of county-based child support agencies. Alternatively, you can call 2-1-1 to find the office nearest you. Please note that Arkansas offers both enforcement assistance and payment processing, which is is available to families whose child support cases are handled privately, without assistance from the OCSE.
How do I file for child support in Arkansas?
The following steps will help you establish a child support order in Arkansas:
- Become familiar with Arkansas' child support guidelines.
- Optional: Use the Arkansas Child Support Calculator to estimate the amount of child support you will receive.
- Print an application for child support services in Arkansas.
- Submit the application online or in person at your local child support agency.
- Once your child support order has been established, sign up online to receive payments through Arkansas's ReliaCard system or through direct deposit.
How do I file for a child support modification in Arkansas?
In Arkansas, you can request a review of your child support order once every three years. To learn more, visit the state's Changing an Order page.
Where can I access additional child support resources?
There are several federal and state resources available to you, including: