How do I find my local child support agency?
Start by visiting the Arizona Child Support Enforcement website, which provides a search tool to help you locate your local child support agency, as well as a list of contact phone numbers for each county's Clerk of the Court. Alternatively, you can call 2-1-1 to find the office nearest you.
How do I file for child support in Arizona?
The following steps will help you establish a child support order in Arizona:
- Become familiar with Arizona's child support guidelines.
- Optional: Use the Arizona Child Support Calculator to estimate the amount of child support you will receive.
- Print a child support application, titled "Request for Title IV-D Child Support Services."
- Complete the application and be sure to sign it in the presence of a qualified witness (one who is not related to you by blood or marriage, and who is at least 18 years old).
- Submit the application online or in person at your local child support agency.
- Once your child support order has been established, sign up online to receive payments through Arizona's Electronic Payment Card system.
How do I file for a child support modification in Arizona?
To request a modification, visit the Modify and Calculate Child Support page on the state website and print a modification application packet, which includes direction for submitting your request.
Where can I access additional child support resources?
There are several federal and state resources available to you, including: