How do I find my local child support agency?
Start by visiting the Idaho Child Support Services website. Alternatively, you can call 2-1-1 to find the office nearest you.
How do I file for child support in Idaho?
The following steps will help you establish a child support order in Idaho:
- Become familiar with Idaho's child support guidelines.
- Optional: Use the Idaho Child Support Calculator to estimate the amount of child support you will receive.
- Print an application for child support services in Idaho.
- Complete the application and mail it, along with a $25 collection fee, to Ideaho Child Support Receipting Services, P.O. Box 70008, Boise, Idaho, 83707-0108.
- Once your child support order has been established, sign up online to receive payments through direct deposit or an Idaho Family Support Debit Card.
Where can I access additional child support resources?
There are several federal and state resources available to you, including: