The Bottom Line
- Each member is assigned a Savings Angel mentor.
- There is an extensive forum where members can find answers and get help.
- You really can save money if you put the time into using their coupon combinations.
- You can even get things for free.
- Savings Angel helps you maximize your savings at your local grocery store.
- It costs $19.95 per month.
- You have to print out many of the coupons from different sites.
- This uses a lot of printer ink and paper.
- There's a big learning curve.
- Saving more than you're spending on the membership requires a big time commitment.
- Savings Angel is a coupon site that helps you apply combinations of coupons at your local grocery store.
- Savings Angel helps you use coupons when items are already on sale, which maximizes your savings.
- Members have access to a personal mentor and a forum that includes additional information on how to save money on groceries.
- Your monthly membership price goes down when your friends and family members sign up for Savings Angel.
Guide Review - Review of Savings Angel Coupon Site
I found Savings Angel hard to use. Part of the problem is that I don't want to spend that much time printing coupons one by one on various coupon sites. In addition, I only using coupons on things that I really want to buy, so I didn't bother to take advantage of free and nearly-free items that didn't appeal to me.
Admittedly, I gave up before maximizing the savings. I didn't take the time to meet with my Savings Angel mentor, and I did not use the full combinations of coupons as they suggested, because I didn't want to go to so many different sites to print them out.
The program did help me to use coupons from the Sunday paper when they were on sale, but after a while I realized that while this was helpful, it wasn't worth the $19.95 monthly fee, since I wasn't putting the time into saving as much as I could. If you do want to put that kind of time into it, though, and you have friends and family members who would be willing to sign up under you, Savings Angel can really help you save a lot of money each week on groceries. Since I didn't, I ended my membership after three months.