Stay connected with your kids by incorporating a regular family movie night. Here are some tips for making the weekly event inexpensive, doable, and fun:
Cut the Cost of Movie Night
Be frugal, and develop a family movie night routine that works for you.
- Borrow DVDs from the library or from a friend.
- Avoid late fees with a service like Netflix.
- Rent movies for $1 per night from your local "Redbox" machine.
- Plan ahead and record TV shows and movies in anticipation of family movie night.
Double the Fun of Movie Night
Incorporate other fun family activities during movie night, such as:
- Playing board games
- Making dinner together
- Picking up a take-and-bake pizza from Papa Murphy's [Access printable coupons]
- Making a special dessert, or
- Serving flavored popcorn on movie night