Description of the Service From the Single Parent Love Web Site::
Cost of Single Parent Love::
- Users can join for free, create a profile, and browse through other members' profiles.
- Users who upgrade to a paid "gold membership" can send/receive unlimited messages to/from all members, and communicate with members via email, instant messaging, and chat. The cost of a gold membership ranges from $8.33 to $24.99 per month.
- Users who upgrade to a paid "platinum membership" will enjoy the same benefits as gold membership users, but can also send and receive video greetings/messages. The cost of a platinum membership at ranges from $10 to $29.99 per month.
Pros of Single Parent Love::
- The basic membership is free!
- Single Parent Love offers video messages as a mode of communication for platinum members.
- Free "standard membership" users can create a profile with up to five photographs, express their interest in other users, and interact with paying members.
Cons of Single Parent Love::
- Instant messaging and video options are limited to paying members.
- Creating a personality profile is also limited to paying members.
- Some of the initial profile questions were superficial, including height, weight, and ethnicity.