Description of the Service From the Single Parent Love Web Site::
"Are you a single parent looking for a serious long term relationship? SingleParentLove.com is a popular single parent dating website assisting single moms and single dads in finding their perfect match in a safe and secure environment. Browse through 1000’s of profiles and chat with single parents now. Join for free and see how online dating for parents can be so much fun!"
Cost of Single Parent Love::
Singleparentlove.com offers a three-tiered membership system.
- Users can join for free, create a profile, and browse through other members' profiles.
- Users who upgrade to a paid "gold membership" can send/receive unlimited messages to/from all members, and communicate with members via email, instant messaging, and chat. The cost of a gold membership ranges from $8.33 to $24.99 per month.
- Users who upgrade to a paid "platinum membership" will enjoy the same benefits as gold membership users, but can also send and receive video greetings/messages. The cost of a platinum membership at ranges from $10 to $29.99 per month.
Pros of Single Parent Love::
- The basic membership is free!
- Single Parent Love offers video messages as a mode of communication for platinum members.
- Free "standard membership" users can create a profile with up to five photographs, express their interest in other users, and interact with paying members.
Cons of Single Parent Love::
- Instant messaging and video options are limited to paying members.
- Creating a personality profile is also limited to paying members.
- Some of the initial profile questions were superficial, including height, weight, and ethnicity.