Child Support Help for Single Parents
- Understand Child Support
- Receive Child Support
- Modify Child Support
- Unpaid Child Support
- Special Circumstances
Understand Child Support
Start by learning as much as you can about child support. Here, you'll find commonly asked child support questions, educational videos about child support enforcement, and more.
Receive Child Support
Learn how to file for child support and what to expect in the state where you live.
Modify Child Support
Child support modification is often necessary, due to changed circumstances. Find out how to request a modification and more with these resources.
- When Modications Are Considered
- When You Can't Afford Child Support Payments
- Termination of Child Support Obligations
- How Wage Garnishments Work
Unpaid Child Support
Unpaid child support leaves many single parents unable to get by month-to-month. Find out what to do when child support payments fall behind.
Every family is unique. Get answers about your specific child support situation with these resources.
- Child Support and Unemployment
- Disability and Child Support
- Child Support Following the Death of a Parent