The Wisconsin Department of Children and Families provides several different online child support calculators to choose from. They also have two simple downloadable forms to help quick parents estimate child support payments:
- The Percent Conversion Table allows parents to estimate child support based on income and the number of children being supported.
- The Low-Income Payer Table helps parents estimate child support when the obligor makes less than $1,350 per month.
The actual calculators for Wisconsin child support include:
- Serial Family Calculator - For parents who are supporting more than one family
- Shared-Placement Calculator - For parents with a court order stating that the children will spend at least 25% of the time (which equals 92 days a year) with the secondary parent.
- High-Income-Payer Calculator - For situations where the obligor earns more than $7,000 a month.
- Split-Placement Calculator - For families with a court order granting one parent custody of child A and the other parent custody of child B.
- Combination of a Split-Placement & Shared-Placement Calculator - For families who have a combination of split and shared custody.