The state of Oklahoma uses specific guidelines to determine child support. Parents who want to estimate either how much child support they owe, or how much child support they will receive, should use Oklahoma’s interactive child support calculator, which is provided by the state.
Tips for Using the Oklahoma Child Support Calculator
- Only use the Oklahoma child support calculator provided on the state’s Department of Human Services web site.
- Third-party child support calculators may not provide users with a reliable, accurate child support estimate.
- Be aware that the Oklahoma child support calculator is designed to provide an estimate only.
- In order to use the calculator, you will need to know the total gross monthly income of both parents, including self-employment earnings and SSA Title II benefits.
- You will also need to know about certain expenses for each parent, including health insurance premiums, additional medical expenses, and expenses related to visitation transportation.
- You will need to choose between downloading an Excel spreadsheet and using the Oklahoma's online child support calculator.
Tips for Parents Requesting Child Support in Oklahoma
- Become familiar with Oklahoma’s child support guidelines.
- You can print an application for child support services right from the Department of Human Services web site.
- You will need to then mail the application directly to the Oklahoma Centralized Support Registry at P. O. Box 268876, Oklahoma City, OK 73126-8876
- When filing for child support, provide a much detailed, accurate information as you can.