1. Parenting

Articles related to unpaid child support

Deadbeat Parents and Unpaid Child Support - Single Parents
What are the consequences for deadbeat parents who don't pay child support? And, realistically, what can do you about unpaid child support payments?
Unpaid Child Support and Visitation - Single Parents
Unpaid child support can be extremely disruptive, and many custodial parents wonder whether the other parents has the right to continue visits with the child is  ...
Can You Withhold Visitation For Unpaid Child Support?
In desperation, many parents wonder why they can't just withhold visitation in response to unpaid child support. In sheer frustration, they ask, "Wouldn't it finally  ...
Can a Tax Refund Be Used to Pay Child Support Arrears?
If a parent is behind in paying child support your state's child support enforcement office can seize the parent's income tax refund.
Punishment for Deadbeat Parents - Single Parents - About.com
Parents who we child support to a child residing in another sate and have not paid that child support in 24 months, or are more than $10,000 in arrears, can be  ...
How to Request Back Child Support Payments - Single Parents
Refer to this article to determine how to request back child support payments in ... Know About Stopping Child Support Payments · Unpaid Child Support and ...
Child Support and Incarceration for Non-Payment - Single Parents
Learn more about how the courts handle child support incarceration, ... prior to a court's determination to incarcerate a person due to owed child support: Amount  ...
Child Support Recovery - Single Parents - About.com
Parents who are owed child support may seek to recover unpaid child support payments. There are several reasons why a parent would seek to recover child ...
Failure to Pay Child Support Is a Federal Offense - Single Parents
Child support payments should be paid on time and in full. ... Back child support is not owed or has not accrued to a level that requests back support payments.
Child Support Enforcement in Case of Failure to Pay - Divorce Support
Child support enforcement is governed by both federal and state laws. These laws and offices can be invaluable in helping a parent collect unpaid child support.
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10      Next

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.