One of the biggest gifts you can give your kids is your effort to get along with your ex.
After all, your decision not to raise your children together as a couple changed the structure of your family, but you're still "family." And demonstrating that message to your kids by the way you treat one another provides stability and reassurance.
Tools for Co-Parenting Success
- Create a Personalized Parenting Plan
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Your Ex
- Stop Arguing With Your Ex
- How to Conduct a Co-Parenting Meeting
- Consistent Co-Parenting Tips
Photo © Getty Images / Photodisc