How do you usually communicate with your ex? Do you rely on text messages, phone calls, or another form of communication — like e-mail? One of the categories for the 2012 Single Parents' Readers' Choice Awards is Best Online Communication Tool for Co-Parents, so if you haven't begun to use an online calendar or communication tool just yet, check out the finalists and see if you think one of them could be helpful to you. And if you're already familiar with tools like Cofamilies, Cozi, Facebook, Google Calendar, and Our Family Wizard, let us know which one you prefer by voting* for your favorite.
*You can vote once a day.
- Create a Personalized Parenting Plan
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Your Ex
- Stop Arguing With Your Ex
- How to Conduct a Co-Parenting Meeting
- Consistent Co-Parenting Tips