Do you ever come across people who imply - or outright tell you - that you should have stayed with your ex, no matter what, because you have children? It's unfortunate that people continue to pass judgment on others without knowing a single thing about their circumstances. And, frankly, not every in-tact family situation is optimal for kids, like when children are exposed to domestic violence or intense levels of long-term conflict. Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
More Resources for Divorced or Divorcing Parents:
- Should Parents Stay Together for the Kids?
- Tips for Divorcing Parents
- Help Kids Manage the Effects of Divorce
- 5 Ways to Help a Child Who's Angry
- Positive Effects of Single Parenting
© Getty Images / Stockbyte