On the tenth day of Christmas,
I gave a gift to me:
Ten positive thoughts,
Nine chores completed,
Eight friends assisting,
Seven hours sleeping,
Six forum comrades,
Five "Thanks, but no thanks,"
Four helpful kids,
Three best friends,
Two great big hugs,
And an evening out just for me.
Have you ever thought about what's behind attitude? It's your thoughts!
When you constantly let negative thoughts roll through your mind, focusing on everything that's gone wrong, pointing out everything that you don't have, and tabulating all that's not fair, you work yourself into a pretty negative attitude.
Now, I'm not suggesting that the negatives aren't there, or aren't true, or don't count. We know they are there, and they really do matter. What I'm suggesting is that deciding to think positive thoughts, instead, is much kinder to yourself than harping on the negative. Read More...
More About.com Sites Celebrating the Twelve Days of Christmas:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts: 10 Frogs a-Leaping
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Ten
- 12 Days of Christmas: Games the Kids will Love
- Tenth Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Printables: Coupons for Kids
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations