Who are your closest friends? We all need to have people in our lives we can rely on. Some of us have friends who let us vent our frustrations and offer comfort and empathy. Others have friends who help us pick up the pieces and move on when we're down in the dumps and would rather--let's face it--spend the day in bed than face the world one more time. Others have friends who model for us what it means to be a loving parent, even when that requires tough boundaries our kids aren't so fond of.
The point is, you need to have more than one "go to" person in your life. You need friends you can lean on, cry to, laugh with, celebrate with, and dream with. Read More...
More About.com Sites Celebrating the Twelve Days of Christmas:
- 12 Days of Handmade Baby Gifts: 3 Stuffed Hens
- The 12 Days of Christmas: Getting Closer, Day Three
- 12 Days of Christmas: Are Cards Going Away?
- Third Day of Holiday Merriment for College Families
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Printables: Teacher Certificates
- 12 Days of Christmas Preparations