What would you say to these people? How would you explain what it's really like to never have the benefit of someone else to back you up, to be independently responsible for paying every bill and providing for every meal?
Let us know what your experience is like by participating in this week's poll, leaving a comment, or submiting your own personal story to About Single Parents.
Why? Because there's power in your stories. The power to encourage, the power to change, the power to overcome. Let's start the year by sharing them.
Poll: What is your biggest concern for the coming year?
- Meeting our basic needs
- Achieving financial stability
- Raising well-adjusted, happy kids
- Resolving child support issues
- Legal issues pertaining to custody
- Finding relational happiness